Da Nang tourism is always the first choice of tourists. Coming to Da Nang, you will be overwhelmed by charming rivers, immense seas, and even majestic mountains. If you plan to come to this livable city, immediately pocket the experiences that Mandila Beach shares below!
Experience when traveling to Da Nang
I. When should you travel to Da Nang?
Da Nang’s climate is divided into two distinct rainy and dry seasons, so the most suitable time of the year to travel to Da Nang is the dry season (from March to August). At this time, the weather is sunny, sea tourism is heavily invested in, and a series of festivals are held that are very suitable for you to experience. The number of tourists flocking to Da Nang at this time is very high, so the service price will also increase. You should consider the cost as well as the right time to book travel tickets and book hotels early!
The right time to travel to Da Nang
The remaining months, although the weather is not ideal because there are often storms, the scenery at this time is also very beautiful to enjoy. In particular, this time is quite suitable for those of you with limited economic conditions or those who do not like crowds.
>> Organizing Events At Hotels Near Da Nang Beach
II. Choose hotels near the beach in Da Nang.
A hotel coordinated in Da Nang that you should not ignore is Mandila Beach Hotel—the hotel with a score of 9 on booking. Agoda is the top favorite of customers. Mandila is located at Vo Nguyen Giap beach, with a super beautiful view of My Khe beach, only 3 km from the airport and 5 km from the train station. From here, visitors can quickly move to Love Bridge (1.7km), Song Han Bridge (2km), and Indochina Riverside Mall (2.1km).
With a modern design, 130 rooms are divided into 4 types of rooms; 2 apartments are fully equipped with amenities. Guests can enjoy a variety of foods and drinks at the hotel’s restaurant and bar. In addition, Mandila Beach Hotel also has a spa area, a gym, and an infinity pool with 4-star ocean views.
The swimming pool at Mandila Beach Hotel Da Nang
III. Means of transportation in Da Nang
Don’t worry too much about transportation in Da Nang, because there are many means of transport that can take you to every corner. Depending on the distance between the locations, the number of shuttles will allow you to choose the appropriate form of transportation. Mandila introduces you to the following means of transportation:
- Rent Motorcycles: From 80,000-100,000 VND/day, students or groups of 2 people can freely walk around the city.
- Car rental: If traveling to Da Nang with a large group of friends or with family, you can rent a car to take the initiative on every trip.
- Tourist tram: Around the beach area, there are many tourist trams, which can carry from 6 to 10 people. If you just want to walk around the beach, the tram is a reasonable choice.
>> Mandila Beach Hotel Danang With Conference Room
- Grab: Technology taxis or technology taxis are not too strange anymore. Grab is used by many tourists and locals because the price is already listed and it is easy to book a car.
- Bus: This is a cheap form of transportation, only 20,000 VND/time from Da Nang to Hoi An and 6,000 VND/time when moving within the city. However, very few tourists choose the bus because they have to wait a long time, they do not know where to pick up the bus, etc.
- Taxi: It is a popular means of transport that can be found in any city. However, taxi prices in Da Nang are not cheap; you should consider asking the price first.
>> Top 5 4-star Apartment-Hotels in Danang With Sea View Under 2 Million VND
IV. The hottest “check-in” places in Da Nang
Although Da Nang is not large, it has many famous attractions that everyone who comes here wishes to visit. For you to easily calculate and choose beautiful places to visit in Da Nang, Mandila Beach will be divided into 2 lists as follows:
Locations near the city center:
- My Khe beach: Rated as one of the most charming bays on the planet, My Khe beach has clear blue water and clean white sand that make you fall in love. There are many interesting activities such as windsurfing, jet skiing, canoeing,…
- Bridges: The Dragon Bridge is so famous that every visitor who comes here on the weekend wants to see the Dragon Bridge spit fire and spray water. Other bridges, such as Song Han bridge, Tran Thi Ly bridge, and Thuan Phuoc bridge, are also very beautiful and interesting.
- Markets: Con market and Helio night market are not only places to trade, but it are also well-known for their delicious snacks.
- Asia Park – Sun World Da Nang: The amusement park system is invested on a large scale, including games from gentle to adventurous activities that attract visitors of all ages.
>> How to organize a company party at a 4-star Da Nang hotel?
Locations outside the city center:
- Ngu Hanh Son: True to its name, this is a complex of five large, majestic limestone mountains, imbued with cultural architecture and historical imprints.
- Son Tra Peninsula-the jewel of the city: This place attracts visitors with its vast green natural scenery, colorful coral reefs and winding roads. Linh Ung Pagoda, Ban Co Peak, and Mui Nghe are hot check-in points here.
- Ba Na Hills – The road to fairyland: Ba Na Hills is famous for its Western architecture, charming scenery, and the Golden Bridge, which is known all over the world. The Ba Na Hills tour costs between 650,000 and 800,000 VND per person, including the cable car and entrance ticket.
- Hoi An Ancient Town: It is recognized by UNESCO as a world cultural heritage for its peacefulness and ancient beauty. When you come to Hoi An, don’t forget to visit Tan Ky Ancient House, Cantonese Assembly Hall, or Covered Bridge! If you are hungry, you can immediately enjoy a bowl of Cao Lau or tofu to fill your stomach and then continue.
V. Famous dishes in Da Nang
Da Nang’s rich cuisine will make you fall in love and don’t want to return. As a coastal city, the seafood here is very diverse and fresh, as well as affordable. You can easily find a restaurant or seafood restaurant to fill your hungry stomach.
>> Why is Mandila Beach Hotel Danang the best 4 star hotel in Da Nang?
Rice paper rolls with pork, Quang noodles, fish vermicelli or Nam O fish salad are famous dishes that are loved by both locals and tourists. In the late afternoon. If you want something to snack on and sip, then Lien durian tea, Bac My An market butter cream, rice paper sandwich, or sucking snail are the perfect choices.
Having the opportunity to travel to Da Nang. You can buy some dried specialties as gifts for relatives and friends, such as beef rolls, dried squid on a sunny day, rim tamarind squid, grilled rice paper,…
Above are the Da Nang travel experiences that Mandila sends to those who intend to come to this beautiful coastal city. Quickly take note to make your upcoming trip to Da Nang go smoothly!
Author: Mandila Beach Hotel Da Nang
- Source: reference
- Contact information:
- Address: 218 Vo Nguyen Giap, Son Tra, Da Nang
- Phone number: 0236 7306 666
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/mandilabeachhotel
- Website: https://mandilabeachhotel.com/
- Email: email@example.com